An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Hypothetically

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I don't know how I'd manage without you
I'd be a mess if you were gone
I would want you to remarry, and be happy again
Please, tell the kids about who I was and how they remind you of me

Tears welled up in the corners of your eyes
My hand caressed your cheek
And you pulled me close
Silence encompassed us, but it was peaceful and right
And so we laid there
In love
Thankful
Trusting
Praying God's hedge of protection would be ever present
And
High enough to keep out the hypothetical
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections