An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Kids say the....

Sunday, September 12, 2010

"Wow mom, you look better than normal" - Ethan

"No, no, no, I'm not princess - I'm Vicki" - Charlie (but did you really need me to assign a name to this one!)

"Mom, I already know that, why do you keep telling me!?" - Ethan (I'm afraid this will not be the first or last time I hear something similar)

"Mooooommmm, Why do you keep telling me you love me" - Charlie (apparently not a "words" love- language recipent)

"Memaw, Briggs isn't my cousin anymore - he's my friend now" - Ethan (friend being an upgrade)

"Mom, lets close our eyes so they can't see us" - Chalrie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Alicia said...

LOL This one is my favorite "Memaw, Briggs isn't my cousin anymore - he's my friend now" How sweet!




Favorite Reflections